A complete Australian workplace Discipline & Dismissal Toolkit containing everything you need for employee discipline and dismissal policies, procedures, templates, forms & more.
OUR AUSTRALIAN DISCIPLINE AND DISMISSAL TOOLKIT WILL WALK EMPLOYERS AND MANAGERS THROUGH THE PROCESS OF DISCIPLINE AND DISMISSAL TO DEMYSTIFY WHAT CAN BE A COMPLEX AREA OF EMPLOYMENT LAW.
The most uncomfortable part for business owners and managers is addressing issues when things are not going quite right with an employee.
Due to the pandemic, many Australian businesses are facing an economical crisis and employee dismissal procedures are receiving more attention than ever. Businesses have enough to worry about, make sure that following the correct dismissal procedures is not one of them.
This is a MUST HAVE toolkit for any business that employs staff.
The Discipline & Dismissal Toolkit comes complete with key information, procedures, policies, forms and templates ready to implement into your business.
In this 23 page complete guide to HR Discipline and Dismissal you will receive;
- What warrants disciplinary action
- What serious misconduct is
- How to investigate misconduct
- The types of Disciplinary Action you can take
- How to issue warnings or suspend employment
- How to terminate in a compliant manner to mitigate business risk and avoid legal action
Templates you can immediately brand to your business include:
- Warning Letters
- Managing Performance Checklist
- Performance Improvement Plan Template
- Performance Improvement Policy
- Termination and Misconduct Policy
- Termination During Probation Letter
- Termination Letter due to Performance.
If you purchase this Toolkit and have any further questions, you can email our friendly team for any queries you have. In the event you would like further specific templates, email us for a quote on your requirements.