KEEP YOUR WORKERS AND YOUR BUSINESS SAFE
No business can afford to get this wrong. Work, Health and Safety is crucially important. Your business needs to develop and maintain a safe, healthy, legally compliant workplace. That means getting your systems, processes and culture right. The WHS Toolkit is designed for small and medium sized businesses and legislative compliance is assured.
This toolkit includes:
- A in depth 30 Page Complete Guide with everything you need to know about setting up a WHS Safety System in your Workplace which includes
- Understanding your legal obligations
- How to review your safety system
- Managing Safety Risks
- WHS Policies and Procedures
- Incident Reporting, recording and Investigation
- How to Consult with your Workers
- Understanding Record Keeping requirements
- WH&S Policies and Procedures based on AS4801
- 51 WH&S templates and Forms
WHS is a complex area and one that has very stringent legal requirements. If your workplace requires a more personalised approach to WHS and setting up your Safety System, email us and one of our qualified WHS Consultants will assist you to achieve your requirements.
Take a look at the Sneak Peek for a full list of all the information you will receive in this toolkit along with the detailed list of templates and forms.