THIS TOOLKIT WILL WALK EMPLOYERS AND MANAGERS THROUGH THE PROCESS OF DISCIPLINE AND DISMISSAL TO DEMYSTIFY WHAT CAN BE A COMPLEX AREA OF EMPLOYMENT LAW
The most uncomfortable part for business owners and managers is addressing issues when things are not going quite right with an employee. To add to this unease is the stringent employment legislation that leaves many worried about saying and doing the wrong thing.
This is a must toolkit for any business who employs staff and comes complete with key information and templates ready to implement into the business.
In this toolkit you will receive;
- A 23 Page Complete Guide on;
- What warrants disciplinary action
- What serious misconduct is
- How to investigate misconduct
- The types of Disciplinary Action you can take
- How to issue warnings or suspend employment
- How to terminate in a compliant manner to mitigate business risk and avoid legal action
- Templates you can immediately brand to your business including
- Warning Letters
- Managing Performance Checklist
- Performance Improvement Plan Template
- Performance Improvement Policy
- Termination and Misconduct Policy
- Termination During Probation Letter
- Termination Letter due to Performance.
If you purchase this Toolkit and have any further questions, you can email our friendly team for any queries you have. In the event you would like further specific templates, email us for a quote on your requirements.
For more information take a look at our Sneak Peek below.