GET HELP WITH INDUCTING NEW EMPLOYEES
It’s essential to be legally compliant and to set good foundations from the start. This toolkit will give you a well-planned process to do this with your new employees. You’ll find all the information, templates and samples you need to get your new recruits settled in no time.
This toolkit includes:
- An 11 page Guide Jam Packed with information on how to Induct your new Employee into the workplace.
- Plus all the information you need to comply with current legislation, including Fair Work and WHS
- Relevant tools to help your new employee settle in quickly and get productive sooner
- Tips to reduce the risk of early turnover
- Everything you need to avoid common and costly induction mistakes
- Instructions on how to manage the probation period effectively
- Templates include;
- Induction Checklist
- Induction Policy
- New Employee Checklist for the first 6 months of employment
- Probation Policy
- End of Probation Letter Template
A successful induction and introduction of an new employee into your workplace is crucial to ensuring your new employee is up and running as quickly as possible.
If there are any templates or further information your business requires on How to successfully induct a new employee into your business, please email our friendly team with any questions you have.